Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sydney, Australia



An old lady took this one. We are very enchanted by the whole ordeal, so everything looks so nice and beautiful to us. Sometimes change looks beautiful when it is still new. So don't ask me what I think about Australia until I hate some parts of it. But anyways, this is what we look like, gawking up and down Martin Place (a street) in Sydney, Australia. We get stared at a little, because we are foreigners, for God's sake. You could've seen us poking our heads into underground shops and food courts, mentally translating the Australian numbers on the restaurant menus featuring roasted duck and barbecued suckling pigs. It's a different world.



The first thing we did was activate our bank account and get a credit card along with a cell phone. This is a picture of daddy signing his life away on some papers at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. I just tag along and take pictures and giggle inside when the Aussies laugh at daddy's funny questions. It's nice to have him along. LOL


There are alot of Asians. This is a picture of violinist performing performing with an accompianmetn. (Oh, all the photographers out there, um... yeah, sorry if I step on anybody's toes for saying this, but I am a strong believer in unedited pictures.)


Here's another picture. Whether it's about the bank in the background or the couple in front, I already forget and don't really care.



Meet our new friends who we'll call Bill and Rhonda Daly, our agricultural business contact. We had a lengthy conversation with them over a small snack. Check out their Living Soil website.





This our view this afternoon at 4:30 friday afternoon while you guys in Eastern Standard Time should be in a deep sleep at 12:30 Friday morning. And I didn't invert the picture, they DO drive on the opposite direction on the same side of the road or the same direction on the left side of the road (which ever you prefer). And our electronic brains were throwing some major sparks in shorting problems when we discovered that the taxi driver was on the weird side of the car. Now THAT'S something I have a conviction against.

(and a you aviation freaks. We got to ride on the new Quantas A380)



P.S. the truth about the reason I like unedited pictures is the fact that I'm too lazy to edit them myself.

3 comments:

Conrad said...

chang that looks like fun. say hi to all the parrots for me.

conrad

Kendall said...

ROFL!!!! I love it! BTW aren't the Daly's nice people?! We had lots of fun with them!You and your dad should convince Bill to take you out to get some "dinner" if you know what I mean. ;)

Lavelle said...

Sweet! You got to ride an A380?! I'm jealous.